This week we finished up our PowerPoint presentation and presented it to the class. Throughout the course of this project, I learned about the parts of the computer and how to build the computer. Although it was overwhelming at first, it's all crystal clear now. I'm able to tell the function of each part in the computer and what each part looks like. It was awesome working with Ivan and Josh on this project because we were all completely clueless at first and it was funny at first how incompetent we were. However, after much help from friends and our mentor Sun Nguyen, I have acquired a great deal of computer literacy.
After seeing Ivan's computer and how well it runs, I am now motivated to build my own computer. I have been using the same laptop for 3 years and it's really starting to fail me now in terms of gaming. Although it has served me well over the years, I have decided to build a desktop computer for about 1000 dollars. This will be a blast! I've already ordered the parts and most of them have come in already. I can't wait to play on this new computer over the break! I'll be so much better at so many games!
Awesome! Geez--these computer parts places should give me a commission for having you spend money with them! Have fun building, and let us know what happens!
ReplyDelete