Saturday, November 29, 2014

Painkillers Help Recovery

     Long story short, It's been a very miserable week for me. Remember when I said I was getting my wisdom teeth out? The surgery didn't hurt that much because I was numbed but the whole recovery process drove my crazy. My mom was convinced that I didn't need painkillers even though the Doctors prescribed them. Well, she was wrong. I can finally start eating normally and talking normally as of today and the swollen mass which was my cheek has finally gone back to normal.
     Needless to say, all I've done this week was try to distract myself from my painful mouth through entertainment like movies and games. I haven't really done any more on the review videos than last week but I'm finally ready and in shape to start. This is due in about a week so I really need to get on top of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment